GOD OF GRACE

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I know that I am a sinner and I thank you for loving me. Thank you for forgiving the guilt of my sins. Thank you for calling me and using me for your good works. Thank you for good friends and a wonderful family. Thank you for protecting my life, those whom I love, and healing my mind and body. Thank you for teaching me loyalty and allowing it to be demonstrated in my life by others. Thank you for cleansing me of false pride and ego. Thank you for granting me wisdom and courage. Thank you for instilling in me a cheerful, obliging disposition of kindness and compassion. Thank you for transforming my life in to one that can be used for the glory of your Father. Thank you for those who may be reading this out loud right now and it becomes their prayer. Amen. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SODOM GOMORRAH

EXTREME INFLUENCE

DEADLY SINS